Modem connection is often broken my place. Of course it makes me a bit stressful, especially when I'm playing games online a sudden an error because the Internet connection is lost. The result after reading a reference from several Internet sites, there were several ISPs that decide if the client is clientnya considered being idle.
So in order to outsmart our modems are not considered is idle, there are other effective ways and cheap. I say cheap because it does not cost you a dime, aka free.
1. Make sure your modem is connected to the internet
2. Open a command prompt or from Start> Run and then type
"Tracert google.com" without the quotes
3. Write down the IP address of the first
4. Then open notepad, type:
@ echo off
tracert google.com if the results are:
Tracing route to google.com [220.127.116.11]
over a maximum of 30 hops:
1 193 ms 177 ms 842 ms 172.16.10.124
2 236 ms 319 ms 299 ms 172.16.10.112
we make in notepad:
@ echo off
ping.exe 172.16.10.124-t-l 1
5. Save up to you with the name with the extension. Ping.bat great example and save on desktop so easily if needed
6. Double-click the batch that we made earlier
I applied it on my modem and the result was satisfactory connection is now more stable (indeed sometimes there are just broken up but not as often anymore).
Hopefully these tips useful for modem users 3G GSM and CDMA are often broken connections.