Did you know that the speed Internet connection can be improved by changing some specific settings in Windows. Although it was a lot
software to speed up your internet connection may also not be a loss to know how to speed up the modem in "manual" as
1. From the Control Panel, click the Modems icon.
2. In the Modem Properties dialog box, select the modem that will be changed settingnya and click on the Properties button
3. On the General tab, change the Maximum Speed to 115,200
4. Move to the Connection tab and click the Port Settings button.
5. From the dialog box Advanced Port Settings, put a check on the Use FIFO buffers. Then change the Receive Buffer and Transmit Buffer 14 a
16. Then click OK.
6. Click the Advanced button, check mark the Use Flow Control.
7. Then select the radio button Hardware. In the Extra Settings, fill with C1D2E1Q0V1X4% C0 S7 = 55 S11 = 55 S0 = 0.
1. From the Control Panel, click the System icon.
2. Move to the Device Manager tab.
3. On the Ports (COM & LPT), select the port used by your modem and click the Properties button.
4. Moving to Port Settings tab.
5. In the Bits per second, with 921,600 contents.
1. Open the System.ini file located in C: Windows.
2. In the [386Enh], add the COM1Buffer = 16,384. Change COM1 with port used by the modem.