Rx SyncNormal conditions of the device, modem lights lit Rx Sync
Normal conditions of this lamp is not lit, when the lamps are lit means that the system does not work because they could not receive signals from the modem partner.
Is an indicator that ever happened to the red fault, just an event log.
EB / No
Is a strong indicator that the signal received by the modem
To verify whether the module I / O is in good condition or not
To ensure the CM 701 and Modem Module I / O is in good condition or
To ensure the module I / O, Modem CM 701 and RF units of local location
can operate well or not
Far End Loopback
To ensure the module I / O, Modem CM 701 and RF units and local location
Remote locations can operate all good or not.
Troubelshot CM 701
Red fault lights on the modem CM 701
* Check whether the device IFM
1. Does alarm device or not
2. If the device alarms, turn off the device and the modem IF Module 701 CM
3. Wait - / + 15 Minutes
4. Turn back the device.
5. If the device is still a red alarm immediately report to the technician
* Check Eb / no, AGC, RX Offset
1. Press the Previous button until the display monitor does not change
2. Press the middle button below the monitor, will display text on the monitor [CONFIG MONITOR Fault]
3. Press the middle button below the monitor, will display text on the monitor [Eb / no?? Db]
4. Press the same button again to see the RX AGC and offset
* If the Eb / no N / A. Check whether the modem is receiving signals properly or not. Modem must be on satellite loops back to check it out.
1. Check whether lights View Only turn on or not
2. If burning PREVIOUS button, the arrow keys to ON and LEFT arrow keys simultaneously to
3. After the screen flashes and hold press the button below the screen so that the writing became VIEW ONLY NORMAL
4. Press Enter
5. Press the Previous button until the display monitor does not change
6. Press the middle button below the monitor, will display text on the monitor [CONFIG MONITOR Fault]
7. Press the left button below the screen so the display becomes [5: Modem More].
8. If that appear on the screen is made [4: Misc 4: M & C MORE], Press the button under the heading MORE. Writing Tampi Agal Modem
9. Press the button under the heading Modem. Then will appear [TX RATE DATA ????? bps]
10. Press the button in the middle of the screen over and over again to perform the writing [TX Freq xxxxxxHz]
11. Note the numbers that appear on the screen
12. Press the button in the middle of the screen over and over again to perform the writing [RX Freq xxxxxxHz]
13. Note the numbers that appear on the screen
14. Fox numbers in the RX Freq thus equal to the number in the TX freq
15. To change the number press the arrow to the right or left so that the numbers will in turn be blinking. And to change the value press the number above or below tombil
16. If the RX frequency is equal to the TX Freq press the ENTER key.
17. Wait a few moments until lanpu Sync on.
18. If you are running, check Eb / her no.
19. If not lit check the cable network.
20. When finished, return the number is in the RX Freq to the previous figures.
21. Report results to the technician